1. Let everyone know that your business is built one successful client at a time, and you would offer the same level of quality service to everyone they send to you.
2. Make sure you take care of all clients as if they feed, house and clothe you and they will.
3. For every referral, even if it doesn’t work out, send a personal, handwritten thank you card to the person who sent you the referral.
4. After every transaction, add your past clients to a consistent marketing campaign so they continually think to send future opportunities your way.
5. Reciprocity – you get by giving – what are you doing to trigger ongoing referrals from people who can send you business?
6. If you want to catch the big fish, you need to stop fishing in small ponds. Often we spend time with the wrong people who can’t send us business. Stop socializing and start networking!
7. Give everyone the red carpet experience, but never let anyone use you as a doormat. All too often mortgage professionals get taken advantage of and confuse this with trying to give great service. Remember, no one can take advantage of you unless you give them permission to take advantage of you.
8. You have to push it if you want it to go! Success does not happen on its own. Focus on what you need to do every day to bring you closer to your goals.
I wish you great success this month.
President, Leader’s Edge Training