I have been teaching the Leader’s Edge Training course for the past decade and it has given me an opportunity to work closely with over 10,000 agents across North America. Our courses give us a great laboratory to watch agents working in the field every day, to see what works and what doesn’t, and to analyze the challenges they face. This allows us to continually refine our training content and recommended strategies to help agents become wildly successful.
When you actively sell, you view everything from “inside the forest”. Sometimes you can’t see the trees. As a trainer, I can take a step back and look at the industry from a different vantage point. Over the past ten years I have studied the characteristics and qualities of true real estate sales leaders and organized them into ten core competencies. Our one-on-one coaching program helps agents build very successful businesses based on these ten core areas. To be truly successful and run a well-managed sales desk, you must master each one.
- Market & Product Knowledge (becoming a local expert in your market)
- Lead Generation (finding new opportunities and keeping your pipeline full)
- Communication (being able to influence people to make good decisions)
- Service Delivery (taking exceptional care of clients and turning them into raving fans)
- Organization & Time Management (systematizing your business and using your time effectively)
- Technology (adopting the newest tools to improve service delivery)
- Marketing (becoming a recognized brand in your market to generate more opportunities)
- Business Planning (creating a tactical plan to reach your income goal this year)
- Financial Management (properly managing your cash flow in a commission-based business)
- Growth Strategies (planning for the next five years to stay ahead of market trends)
Knowing which areas of your business you need to improve is the first step, but often we need a mentor to help us focus in on the most critical parts of our business that would have the greatest impact. If you are interested in learning more about how our coaching program can help you shore up your weaknesses and build on your strengths in each of these areas, please call us for a free consultation at 866-607-7999. We have your solution. Let’s start the conversation.
Leader’s Edge Training